ITS Thank God You’re Queer
Two Queers Festival presents: Improv Theatre Sydney’s dreamiest queer improvisers present an hour of laughs, stories and sketches completely made up based off a single audience suggestion.
GIANT DWARF CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, have travelled overseas within the last 14 days or have been in direct or indirect contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Patrons are required to provide their name and contact details upon arrival as well as have their temperature taken with a remote thermometer. If your temperature reads above 38 C you will not be permitted entry for the safety of all patrons.
- CARD/CONTACTLESS PAYMENT ONLY – We are no longer taking cash sales.
- Shows will be seated and limited to 30 per sitting, allowing for physical distancing. Please ensure everyone you wish to seat at your table is included in your booking to avoid being seated separately.
- Tickets will need to be pre-purchased, no door sales will be available on the night.
- Drinks included in ticket price are valid for any drink available from the bar. They are redeemable for the individual show ONLY, and cannot be used at another time.
- Please adhere to social distancing at all times and follow direction from venue staff.
- The venue will be taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure patron safety including hand sanitiser dispensers, signage and social distancing markers throughout the venue, and regular sanitising of the venue and a full clean between sittings.
- Giant Dwarf is a licensed venue. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission to any person. Any discriminatory, illegal or aggressive behaviour, will not be permitted.
Venue doors open a minimum of 30 minutes prior to show start time. Pop in before the show for a drink and a physically distanced mingle!
5 – 6pm at Giant Dwarf (280 Cleveland St, Surry Hills)
Tickets $20 / $15 ITS students
Live stream $5
Book your tickets here.
- ITS Thank God You're QueerNovember 15, 2020
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm